-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

Black Goo & Other Spiderman Stories...

Ok, so things were pretty quiet this morning so I should have known something was amiss. I am actually getting some sewing done, and my house looks neat & tidy & I'm feeling pretty good. Then I walk into the den & look down at our shi tzu's bed & it is covered in this black goo. What the h*ll! I recognize this substance as something Reilly & his daddy created in their "science experiments". Genghis (the shi tzu) is sitting at the door looking pretty forlorn & is also covered in the "substance". Again, what the h*ll! A sheepish looking Reilly Quinn rounds the corner. I almost again say "what the h*ll" but keep my composure & simply ask, "Why is Genghis covered in goo?". The answer is simple. Genghis was being attacked by a simbiote (sp?) just like Spiderman. Ok again, older cousins are just a plethora of knowledge. What games will he come up with when he is actually watching these movies himself! Almost blew a gasket until I remembered the story on Ambrosia Couture's blog about her sister's run in with a boy who liked to wipe poop on his toys. Ok, counting my small blessings. I also could be this mom:

Yes, counting my blessings.

No comments:

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio