-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Folklore

Here is my newest set "Folklore". I just loved this japanese import! In searching for fabric I kept coming back to this one again and again. It just seemed a perfect fall celebration fabric! Tessa loved this one too and had a great time modeling it.


Here is a great site called Children's Folklore. It has ryhmes retold by kids from around the world, but the best are the games & the info on different customs from around the world. Reilly loves this site. I think he is meant to be a world traveller.

3 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Shelley, I absolutely LOVE this set! So darling, What a sweet print!
Lesa:)

Willow Tree said...

You always amaze me! This is just spectacular in every way-Brooke

Susan said...

This outfit is darling! I am totally in love with every aspect of it!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio