-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WisteriaLane's Ice Princess Launch

I was very excited for this launch. It gave me an opportunity to showcase a little something different. "Snow Petal" features a sweet hooded cape with snowflake applique & tons of little details (trust me my fingers are still sore from sewing on all those buttons!). I paired this with a crochet cap with a cute dangly tassel & knit mitties. The yarn used for the hat & mittens is so soft! I have an extra ball of it & want to make myself a scarf. Those darn ones from the store are always so scratchy.


Check out the other gorgeous offerings from the girls of WisteriaLane.

4 comments:

Willow Tree said...

Just beautiful Shelley!
Brooke

Timi said...

Cute! It looks so soft & warm :)

Hipchick said...

gorgeous Shelley!! I LOVE that! :)

rhonda

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Such a sweet set Shelley! I did not know that you could knit!! Great work! :) Lesa

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio