-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

You must get this!


The Barenaked Ladies children's album, "Snack Time" is just perfect for those long summer car trips to grandma's. Not only will it entertain the little ones, but you and hubby will have a laugh too! We picked this one up last night and we listened to it even when we were alone! Not many kids' albums you would want to do that with! The Ladies' lyrics are so witty. My fav is Pollywog while my hubby's is Popcorn .

You can hear some of the songs playing on my playlist. You will not be disappointed!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! They have the funniest band name don't they!? This is very cute indeed. Another GREAT album is the Curious George: Sing a longs and Lullabies album featuring Jack Johnson.

Thanks for the Spidey comment.

Giraffikiki Kids said...

I will have to go check that one out Megan!

Holly Stocke said...

I can't believe they write kids songs now. I have to check that out. I'm on Hannah Montana overload... be glad you have a boy!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio