-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Every little girl's dream

My mom made this gorgeous doll house about 5 years ago and it has been enjoyed by many of the little girls in our family. What a masterpiece! There are so many amazing little details and she cross stitched the entire thing! Yes, that's right - the entire thing! It has now found a home in Clare's bedroom and she is so excited.

The Front

The Magic Inside

The Bedroom - The drawers open up!
The Ladies Room - the toilet seat goes up and down for when Ken comes over for a visit! :) Let's hope he remembers to put it back down!
Treasure in the Attic
(p.s. My mom is a crafting goddess!)


4 comments:

Laurie said...

Shelley, how adorable! Your momma has got it going on. Kylie would love to have that doll house! I love how she cross stitched everything, how unique.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh my gosh!!! I feel like such a slacker when I see things like that! Amazing -- what a treasure...lucky girl!

MamiGirlBoutique said...

That is INCREDIBLE!
WOW, she really is a crafting goddess!

Wendy said...

major goddess!!! I am in awe---i want one:)

xoxo

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio