-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some Changes!

Okay, it has been September since I posted here! That is very sad! However, during this time I decided a few changes needed to be made to the business. Over the past 2 years I have felt that Giraffikiki had a bit of a split personality, lol! We had our Etsy line and then we had the pieces that we did for Ebay. To be honest, the main reason I stayed on Ebay was because of my awesome group mates in Sugar3. These gals are just such a wonderful, sweet, talented, professional (I could go on and on....) group of women that I just DID NOT want to leave them! However, the truth is that I just love designing my Etsy pieces way more! I get excited when new fabric lines come out and lay in bed thinking of all the fabric combinations. Ebay is a whole different animal which more involves thinking up a concept and then creating "artwear" as I like to call it. For me, it is just not what I love to do. Chacun son gout!

That being said, my mom and I (along with my aunt) are going to be making this more of a family business and will be coming out with a line for spring. We are very excited! We hope to have the line available in February and it will be available locally as well!

Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I miss you girl, but I am glad to see that you are happy! Can't wait to see your newest line!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Thanks Laurie! Missing you too!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio