-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tammy Wahl....

is just fantastic!  I was looking for someone to photograph my spring line and was referred to her by another photographer.  What could be a better referral right?!  Well, I have not been disappointed.  Not only does, she have amazing backdrops (being that she is one of the lucky souls to live off the beach in Hawaii!), but her shots are awesome, she is conscientious, quick, friendly....I could go on and on!  You must check out her blog including the amazing photo that she did for the MJ Photo Love Contest.  Here is a little linky to her blog: http://www.tammywahl.com/blog/

And another little sneak peak of a piece she shot for our SpringHill line:

 Click on the pic to see a larger image.

I'll have a post next week on our other fabulous photographer, Julie from UpperCasePhotography!

No comments:

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio