-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Solution

Earring wearing has always been a problem for me.  I just cannot stand them in my ears and after about an hour I always end up taking them out.  I have tried purchasing very expensive hypo-allergenic earrings and still cannot stand to wear them.  For the last 6 months I have barely worn earrings and now my holes are starting to grow over.  I always want to wear earrings to match my outfit but honestly it is not worth the aggrevation!  So luckily this week I came upon a site that has awesome clip-on earrings.  I always pictured clip-ons as these big gaudy things grandmas used to wear but these are just so delicate and sweet and I love the magnet back. SuzyMeiMei on etsy has a ton to choose from.  You can find her here.


These ones are a pretty petal pink, which reminds me that I have another sneak peek for you.  Here is our Tuxedo Dress in Petal Pink, with Petal Pink ruffles:


© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio