-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter Mania


We had such a blast at the Harry Potter Festival my town & the neighbouring town held last weekend. On Friday night there was a tour of Ballycastle (Hogwarts Academy) in our town:


We met all all the characters, including Harry himself! My little guy looked so cute in his little wizard hat but of course I FORGOT THE CAMERA! There were all kinds of little Harry's running around the place. It was so much fun!

You can read all about it in The Daily Prophet!

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing at my parents. Sometimes it's nice to just be pampered by mom for a bit. I can't remember the last time I slept in until 8:30 am. Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Harry Potter!!!! Jack would have went nuts! lol. How fun for the little ones! And what a nice treat, sleeping in, awesome MOM!
Hugs, Lesa

Willow Tree said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous night of wizards:) Sleeping in....whats that????????
Brooke

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio