-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas at the Heipel's

Just sharing some pics from the holidays. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and here's to 2008!


Opening presents Christmas morn.

Are there any left in there??????



Portraits



Reills



Greg- first day of beard growth. Yes, it's true he's growing a beard. I am devastated! I guess every man has to grow a beard once in his life just to prove that he can.


Me - finally on the other end of the camera lens


Good Ol' Genghis Khan having a snooze.

Mom

&

Pops

8 comments:

mylittlefairytales said...

happy post holidays to you! great pics, very fun shots of your canadian family :)
cammie

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

I realy enjoyed seeing your bunch Shelley! Great pics!! Never had the beard thing yet but I don't think I would like it either. lol
I guess it could be worse, like a 1970's mustache.
I have to see a pic when he gets it in!! :)lesa

Christine said...

Gorgeous girl! I love your doggy!

Timi said...

Shelley, your family is beautiful, Happy 2008 to you!

Holly Stocke said...

Love the pics!!!! The one of your mom is my fav. :o)

Hol

Willow Tree said...

What wonderful christmas photos of your family! Looks like everyone had a great time:)
Brooke

Laurie said...

Loved seeing your family, Shelley! My DH only wears a mustache.. he has had a beard before and I must admit, it is very manly! LOL

HUGS

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Laurie! How do you deal with the mustache?! Everytime my hubby gives me a kiss on the cheek I feel like he's jabbed me with pins! We'll see how long this lasts, lol.

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio