-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year - a few days late :)



I don't usually do the whole new year's resolution thing. I'm not good with ultimatums :). Instead I pick one thing that I want to focus on. Last year it was organization. This year my focus is really going to be on friends. Many of our friends live in different locations all over North America and all over the world and it really takes some work to keep in touch with everyone. As Reilly gets older I realize that he has never even met so many of our favourite people in the whole world (yes Mark you're one of them and one day we will get to Australia & little Sora and Reilly will meet). I am really going to work on my correspondence although you should all know you are always in our thoughts & hearts. :)


Inspired by this, I have also decided to take my business in this direction. Look for some exciting collaborations coming up with friends both old & new! Ohhhh I can't wait for you to see :).

Also look for some boy's designs featuring my little cutie pie! He has finally decided to throw aside the spidey costume & jump into some Giraffikiki Kids - well only for 15 min and for a share of the profits. He is a pretty good negotiator despite being only 4.


Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Happy New Year Shelley! :)

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Same to you, Lesa! Here's to an exciting year ahead!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio