-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Paris Bebe!

The designers of WisteriaLane are pleased to bring you designs inspired by the Paris Bebe line of fabric by Robin Mynatt.

My contribution is this charming little set, "Azure Petals". This set is available in custom sizes 2-6.


A little about the design....I fell in love with the romantic feel of Robin Mynatt's "In Your Dreams" Collection. My favorite from this collection was the gorgeous aqua cameo rose fabric. I then came across an exquisite white embroidered cotton at my local fabric store. Together they would create a sweet and flowy little swing top. A little denim and shabby chic details were thrown into the mix. I then paired this with jean capris - finished with a beautiful ruched trim. Carrying down the flower detail from the top, each leg was stitched with a shabby flower and button. A perfect set for spring & summer! You can check it out here. :)

2 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Shelley that is so darling! Super sweet and great pics! :)
Lesa

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Thanks Lesa! :) Shelley

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio