-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Viva la Revolucion!

"Is it a rebellion?" asked Louis XVI of the count who informed him of the fall of the Bastille.


"No, sire," came the reply. "It is a revolution."


What will become of this little ebay strike? Will it be a true revolution with the masses leaving the confines of ebayland to seek newer and less restrictive ways of doing things? Or is this just a minor rebellion - that will be squashed by the call of the huge customer base available on ebay...and people's general dislike of change. I am on the fence myself... but I love the grassroots feel of etsy... :) Click here to check out my listings there. Here is one of the sets I have listed there:





There will be more to come in the next few weeks!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the impact myself... I do love etsy though!

And I've added the Be Good Tanya's to my playlist. :)

Look for a package soon!

Dawn

Holly Stocke said...

I know, I wonder too. We all have a love/hate relationship with ebay, don't we? lol!
Hol

willywagtail said...

I love your little outfit It has a completely balanced, sophisticated look. I personally don't (or can't) use ebay any more because of a mistake buy by my son just when we were moving a few years ago but from what I read today the new rules are totally unfair. For handmade goods I think etsy is a far better site and am doing my part here in Australia to make it's presence known. Cherrie

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Thanks Cherrie! Any tips on etsy selling? :) Shelley

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio