-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by three lovely designers, Tanya of xoxotava & Lesa of Isabel Inspired Designs and Holly of Peyton's Place Boutique. Love you gals!

I have to share 7 random and weird facts about myself.
1. I met my hubby while we were both teaching ESL in South Korea.
2. I have vertigo. I can't even drive on those high curving overpasses without having a mini panic attack.
3. I was attacked by fire ants once while I was backpacking thru Thailand. All I can say is "Ouch!".
4. I'm allergic to bee stings (I guess I have something with insects, lol)
5. I love seafood!
6. One of the most intriguing movies I have ever watched is "Waking Life" even though I have never once made it thru the whole movie without falling asleep thru part of it. You have to really put your thinking cap on for this movie. All that thinking really tires me out!
7. One of my least favorite movies is Titanic. How many times does Leo really need to go back on the ship!

Ok I now have to tag 7 others! And the lucky winners are....
1. Cinnamon Girl Studio
2. My Little Fairytales
3. Ollie Girl
4. The Vintage Pearl
5. Blowin Bubbles Boutique
6. Gock's Frocks
7. Lily and Ebony

Here are the rules:
1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 comments:

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Very cool to read about you Shelley!
I have vertigo too, my first and worst episode was a couple of years ago, ended up in the ER thinking that I had a crazy brain tumor or something and was going to die. I can laugh at myself now. hehe.

mylittlefairytales said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag! I'll get to it I promise! I'm killing a few birds with one stone as I've been "Team-tagged", lol! I love "Waking Life"....you'll have to try watching it with the lights all on sometime!
-cammie

mylittlefairytales said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag! I'll get to it I promise! I'm killing a few birds with one stone as I've been "Team-tagged", lol! I love "Waking Life"....you'll have to try watching it with the lights all on sometime!
-cammie

Willow Tree said...

"All that thinking really tires me out!"......it may be the 5 kids & not the movie but thats just a guess:)
Brooke

Holly Stocke said...

My mom has vertigo too... it's so strange! She can't look up in some buildings without losing her balance. I've had to hold her up a couple times. lol!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio