-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fab Finds Friday

I meant to post this yesterday and forgot. Oops! This week I want to feature the most wonderful collaboration by a few of my Sugar3 groupmates. Like Fancy Nancy? Well Tracy, Susan and Angie did Fancy Nancy in style. I love this!!!!!


Here is Susan's (aka Little*Moonkey) adorable set. Hello gorgeous applique!

And Angie's (aka doodlesbowtique) amazing bow:


And Tracy's (aka creme*de*la*gems) unbelievable bling:


Super work ladies!

3 comments:

DoodlesBowtique said...

Awww thank you sweetie pie!!!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

My pleasure! Your bows rock! :)

MamiGirlBoutique said...

That is an awesome collaboration! :)
I just passed the adorable blog award to you, when you have time, you can stop by my blog to pick it;)
Hugs, Shawnta

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio