-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fab Finds Friday!

The theme for this Fab Finds Friday is DIY!

Here is a great way to make a gift even more unique and personalized - create your own gift box! The design is downloadable (for $3) ;) from softpencil.




This seller has the greatest educational tools. My hubby who is a teacher was very impressed with this idea. TeenasTeacherTidbits has all sorts of educational games and teacher resources - all downloadable! Check this one out here.

These are just adorable. I want to make one of these for Clare! Check out bowlsnnannies - she has tons of great doll patterns. You can find these two cuties here.



I have been looking for something to do with my fabric remnants and I think I may have found the answer! This great quilt pattern by snugnluv looks like something I could handle. You can find it here.

Also be sure to check out snugnluv's blog at www.snug-n-luv.blogspot.com where I am giving away a free tier skirt!

3 comments:

Snug N Luv said...

Thank you. Great pic on the dolls. How cute!!!!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Those dolls are so cute!

~cyndi said...

Super cute dolls, love the quilt too!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio