-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A great find!


Ok, not to push a product but I have to rave about this new shampoo I found. I like to buy natural/organic/pure things (as much as I can afford) but the shampoos I buy that leave out sodium lauryl sulfate always seem to not suds up very well & leave my baby fine hair looking less than desirable. I sound like an ad here don't I, lol? Well, the answer to my prayers is this great everyday Shampoo by Shikai. I had suds everywhere! I was in heaven! It is also fairly reasonably priced so that makes it even better!

Ok better get back to more meaningful activities then raving about my new, wonderful shampoo by Shikai (and no they aren't paying me for the advertising).

2 comments:

Willow Tree said...

Shelley great advertiseing they should be giving you a fee.....all of the marketing on ebay is makeing you a great ad person:)
Brooke

Susan said...

I use this same brand! LOVE it!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio