-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A New Fall One

Just listed this fall number today. This is my favorite Amy B. fabric from the Belle line & I am so happy fall is here so that I can use it!

Click here if you would like to check out the listing.
In other news, I forgot to share that I am now a member of the Cerises! Great group of gals. What makes it even better is that Brooke from Willow Tree Boutique has decided to join me there. Yeah!
We are enjoying the last few weeks of summer here. I am trying to relish every single moment before my little baby starts JK. I still can't believe it. Shouldn't your stretch marks fade before they are off to school, lol?

4 comments:

Willow Tree said...

Shelley this set is stunning I cant say enough about it! You are a true talent and asset to the boutique community.
I am so excited that we are working together again in the Cerises!!!!!

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Thanks Brooke! I am honored to be working with you and you make it alot more fun too! Shelley

~ Amy said...

Shelley - just looove this set! you are so talented! JK - is that the same as Kindergarten here in the states?

Amy

Giraffikiki Kids said...

JK - Junior Kindergarten they start in their 4th year & is only part time. They do 2 yrs of this b4 going into grade 1 & full time school. Reilly will be only THREE when he goes since he has a November bday. Sniff, sniff...he is too young!

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio