-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm no longer on the merrygo round...

I just had to let it go....

Next week will be the one year anniversary of the day I left my "other" career to follow my passion. I was driving today and John Lennon's song "Watching the Wheels Go Round" came on and it just seemed to capture my mindset. Although people may have thought Greg & I crazy to make the changes that we have over the last year, I just feel so content that we decided to stop competing in the rat race & follow a path to happiness. I really feel more content than I ever have in my life. Ok, I was pretty content laying on the beach in Thailand for a month, but this is pretty darn close....

2 comments:

Willow Tree said...

It takes a special person to follow thier dreams......may you find the pot of happiness at the end of the rainbow!
Brooke

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Shelley you have done amazing in the last year! you should really give yourself a huge pat on the back! Lesa

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio