-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's back!

Okay, so Fab Finds Friday kind of fell by the wayside last summer with our busy "kid home for the summer" schedule.  But, I am vowing to bring this back and keep it going.  There are so many awesome, creative ideas out there that I see every day and I want to share them with people.  If you see anything neat that you want to share, feel free to post  the link in comments!

Today I was inspired by a little birdie I heard in a tree.  A brave little robin has already arrived back and I said a little prayer for him that there will be no further snow storms to make him regret his decision!  The robin's song is the most beautiful thing to hear after 4 months of snow.  Spring is just around the corner!

This robin is brought to you by stayawake.  Be sure to check out her Etsy store.  So many cute little finger puppets.


And, oh yes, I should tell you that we are working on our website today so it will be unavailable all day.  If there is something that you HAVE to have, go to etsy or just send us an email.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio