-->
Slideshow Image Slideshow Image Slideshow Image

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yummy!

Don't these look good enough to eat!  I'm not sure if I could actually have these in my house because I think a curious 6-year old might try to take a nibble and would be in for a nasty surprise.  These soap licorice are just one of the many fun products that LoveLeeSoaps has created.  I love browsing through her creations - it is bound to make you smile!


Smiles are needed around here.  Reilly and Genghis collided last Saturday night and now poor Genghis is on pain meds and antibiotics and is wearing a cone!  He is so embarrassed, especially when he encounters other dogs on our walks.  Reilly just feels horrible and the cone is a constant reminder to him that he hurt his little buddy.  I would post a pic of the cone but every time I try and take a picture, Genghis turns away almost like he really is embarrassed of the thing.  Poor Genghis!  Here's to a speedy recovery.

No comments:

© 2010 Giraffikiki Kids. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio